Avaya IP Office 406 V2 Processor Control Unit 700359946
Avaya IP Office 406 V2 Processor Control Unit 700359946 $125.00
The Avaya IP406 V2 is a versatile and expandable control unit that leverages the full functionality of the latest IP Office features. Whether you choose analog, digital, or IP trunks or stations, the IP406 V2 can satisfy your communication needs.
Features and Compatibility
- 8 LAN Ports - Eight 10/100 Mbps switched ports, Layer 2 unmanaged
- 8 Digital Station Ports - Compatible with 2400, 4400, 5400, 6400 and 3810 wireless telephones
- 2 Analog Station Ports - Used for connection of analog telephones and devices
- 2 Internal Trunk Module Slots - Compatible with PRI 24 T1, PRI 48 T1, Quad BRI, and Analog Trunk Module (ATM4)
- 1 VCM Expansion Slot - Compatible with VCM 5/10/20/30 and VCM 4/8/16/24. Maximum voice compression channels capacity of 30 channels.
- 6 Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16
- 1 Compact Flash Slot - For use with optional Embedded Voicemail card
- Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Maximum Extensions - 190 of various types in combination. Analog only: 182. DS Only: 188. IP Only: 190.
PCS 08 or Higher - Hardware revision PCS 08 or higher is compatible with all releases of IP Office including R4.0 and higher
The IP Office 406V2 commonly used software releases are 3.2 up to 5.0. For more information or to find out about these features, see the below documents:
IP Office R3 Feature Matrix
IP Office 3.2 Phone Manager Installation
IP Office 3.2 Installation Manual
IP Office 3.2 Product Description
IP Office 3.2 Voicemail Pro Install Guide
IP Office 3.2 Mailbox Users Guide
IP Office 4.2 Product Description
IP Office 4.2 Installation Manual
IP Office 4.2 Phone Manager User Guide
IP Office 4.2 Voicemail Pro Install Manual
IP Office 4.2 System Status Application Document
IP Office 4.2 Feature Matrix
IP Office 5.0 Installation Guide
IP Office 5.0 Product Description
IP Office 5.0 Instruction Manual And Users Guide
IP Office 5.0 Feature Matrix
The IP Office has replaced the Avaya Partner ACS system.
Some of the highlights are below:
Avaya IP Office IP 403, 406 or 412
The Avaya IP Office Phone System Supports up to 3, 6 or 12 Expansion Modules providing a combination of up to 360 analog, digital or IP extensions. For lines you can have up to 8 analog traditional lines on the processor and up to 16 more on an IP400 Analog Trunk 16 module(s) and up to two T1 cards providing up to 46 voice T1 channels. Features include up to 30 optional voice compression channels for up to 30 simultaneous VoIP phone conversations that can connect multiple locations with one phone system that connect up to 500 users over 16 locations!
For manuals, datasheets, brochures, inventory instructions, Feature Matrix’s, technician requests etc. please go to www.VayaIPOffice500.com or contact the Telephone Man of America at 1-863-614-1900 or email email@example.com
Programming and Support:
If you are unable to resolve any programming issues by yourself let me know and I can have my technician either call you for support at $120.00 per 60 minutes with a 60 minute minimum or have my local technician come out (Anywhere in the Country) at $145/hr with a $75 visit trip. If wiring is needed in a standard office environment with drywalls and drop ceilings and within 120’ of the processor they are $95 each – individual wire runs are needed from the phone system processor to each individual phone for a phone system.
For New System Installs - Install estimates are based off of 30 minutes per phone and if a system voice mail solution is involved 45 minutes per extension not to exceed 3 hours over that estimate. Trouble shooting is not included in the estimate and if applicable is billed separately.
Do you have an old non-working processor? Did your processor just get fried in a power surge or a power outage? We will buy it for up to $20.00 and pay for the shipping! Call us at 863-614-1900