Avaya IP Office 500 Analog Trunk 16 Module 700449473
Avaya IP Office 500 Analog Trunk 16 Module 700449473 Like New $535.00
The IP500 Analog Trunk 16 Module provides an additional 16 analog trunks (POTS) for your Avaya IP500 control unit.
Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk 16 Features
- Provides an additional 16 analog trunks to your IP Office system
- Supports both loop start and ground start
- Trunk ports 1 and 2 automatically switch to power fail sockets on the rear of the unit during power outage
- Supported on IP500 and IP500 V2 control units
- On IP Office Partner Version, Norstar Version, and Quick Version, only one IP500 Analog Trunk 16 module is supported.
For manuals, datasheets, brochures, inventory instructions, technician requests etc please go to www.vayaIPOffice500.com or contact the Telephone Man of America at 1-863-614-1900 or email email@example.com
Programming and Support:
If you are unable to resolve any programming issues by yourself let me know and I can have my technician either call you for support at $120.00 per 60 minutes with a 60 minute minimum or have my local technician come out (Anywhere in the Country) at $145/hr with a $75 visit trip. If wiring is needed in a standard office environment with drywalls and drop ceilings and within 120’ of the processor they are $95 each – individual wire runs are needed from the phone system processor to each individual phone for a phone system.
For New System Installs - Install estimates are based off of 30 minutes per phone and if a system voice mail solution is involved 45 minutes per extension not to exceed 3 hours over that estimate. Trouble shooting is not included in the estimate and if applicable is billed separately.
Do you have an old non working processor? Did your processor just get fried in a power surge or a power outage? We will buy it for up to $20.00 and pay for the shipping! Call us at 863-614-1900