Avaya IP Office 500 Analog Trunk Card 4 V2 Universal 700503164
Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk Card 4 V2 Universal (700503164) Like New $125.00
The Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk Card 4 V2 provides 4 additional analog trunk ports on your Avaya IP Office system.
Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk 4 Features
- Connects to IP500 base card - When connected to IP500 base card, it provides 4 loop-start analog trunk ports
- Also provides DTMF, caller ID (ICLID), busy tone detection
- Adjustable echo cancellation - Selectable to Off, 8, 16, 32, 64, and 128 milliseconds
- Power Failure Transfer - When fitted to an IP500 analog phone base card. During power failure, the first extension port (port 1) is connected to the first analog trunk (port 9)
- Maximum - 4 per IP500 control unit
Changes from V1 to V2
- Echo Cancellation
- V1: Echo cancellation manually selectable to either 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128 milliseconds or Off. The default is 16 milliseconds.
- V2: Echo cancellation manually selectable to either On or Off. The default is On. The IP500 Analog Trunk Card V2 also supports echo reduction which is set to On by default.
- Service Status/Line Status Indication
- V1: Detection of individual line status for idle lines is not supported. Therefore, the card LEDs and System Status Application simply indicate that the card is installed and when the line is in use.
- V2: Automatic detection of line status for idle lines is supported. The card LEDs and System Status Application indicate that the individual line is connected and idle or is in use.
- Impedance Matching
- V1: For this card only manual impedance matching is useable and only in selected locales.
- V2: This card supports automatic impedance matching at system startup and this mode is enabled by default. Manual or no impedance matching can be used if required. Impedance matching is supported in all locales.
- Only compatible with IP Office 8.1.63 (Feature Pack 1) or higher
- Requires an IP500 Digital Station 8, Analog Phone 2, Analog Phone 8, ETR 6, TCM 8, VCM 32, or VCM 64 base card with empty daughter card slot
For manuals, datasheets, brochures, inventory instructions, Feature Matrix’s, technician requests etc. please go to www.VayaIPOffice500.com or contact the Telephone Man of America at 1-863-614-1900 or email email@example.com
Programming and Support:
If you are unable to resolve any programming issues by yourself let me know and I can have my technician either call you for support at $120.00 per 60 minutes with a 60 minute minimum or have my local technician come out (Anywhere in the Country) at $145/hr with a $75 visit trip. If wiring is needed in a standard office environment with drywalls and drop ceilings and within 120’ of the processor they are $95 each – individual wire runs are needed from the phone system processor to each individual phone for a phone system.
For New System Installs - Install estimates are based off of 30 minutes per phone and if a system voice mail solution is involved 45 minutes per extension not to exceed 3 hours over that estimate. Trouble shooting is not included in the estimate and if applicable is billed separately.
Do you have an old non-working processor? Did your processor just get fried in a power surge or a power outage? We will buy it for up to $20.00 and pay for the shipping! Call us at 863-614-1900
- Manufacturer's Product Number: 700503164