Avaya IP Office 500 V2 Control Unit 700476005
Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit (700476005) New: $275.00 Used $125.00 with 12 month Warranty.
Used - The processor will be defaulted to manufacturer's settings - number of base slot covers may vary - Release of processor may vary - Call 863-614-1900 for more details.
The Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit is the newest control unit for the Avaya IP Office system.
Avaya IP500 V2 Features
- 4 Base Card Slots - Can accommodate Digital Station, Analog Phone, VCM, Expansion, ETR, and Combination base cards. Also accommodates the Legacy Card Carrier.
- Trunk Cards - Supports IP500 trunk daughter cards connected to IP500 Base Cards. Also supports IP400 trunk cards using the Legacy Card Carrier.
- 2 SD Card Slots - Supports system SD card (required) and optional SD card
- Voicemail Channels - Maximum 30 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
- 8 Expansion Ports - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30,So8, WAN3, and Analog Trunk 16.
- Support for up to 12 Expansion Modules - In addition to the 8 integrate expansion ports, can add up to 4 additional external expansion modules using 4-Port Expansion base card.
- 2 LAN Ports - Full duplex 10/100 Mbps; managed layer 3 Ethernet switch
- Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port
- Includes Power Cord
This is just the processor and will not work with out some Base and or Daughter Cards - For Avaya IP Office 400/500 Bundle see the below Link!
To program this system for initial system set up you will need a PC and a CAT 5 Cable. You will also need to download the software:
See below for documents: - See Product Description chapter 11 for a voice mail comparison guide.
For more documentation go to http://www.vayaipoffice500.com/Brochures_ETC.html
For more information see www.vayaIPOffice500.com or call the Telephone Man of America at 863-614-1900
I would recommend the Avaya IP Office 500V2 phone system.
When considering a phone system Key to me is Availability of parts and Availability of support AND AVAYA IP OFFICE HAS BOTH!.
AVAYA phone systems were formerly made by Lucent Technologies and prior to that AT&T.
AVAYA enables businesses to achieve superior results by designing, building and managing their communications infrastructure and solutions. For over one million businesses worldwide, including more than 90 percent of the FORTUNE 500®, AVAYA's embedded solutions help businesses enhance value, improve productivity and create competitive advantage by allowing people to be more productive and create more intelligent processes that satisfy customers.
The Avaya IP Office 500V2 phone system is the newest hardware platform version of the Avaya IP Office and I would recommend using software version 7.0 as no licenses are needed to make it functional and the software is accessible to the general public whereas higher versions need a license to be functional and the software is not available to the general public and is more complicated to program.
The IP Office has replaced the Avaya Partner ACS system.
Some of the highlights are below:
IP Office is a versatile communications solution that combines the reliability and ease of a traditional telephony system with the applications and advantages of an IP telephony solution. This converged communications solution can help businesses reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve customer service.
The Avaya IP Office 500V2 Phone System Supports up to 4 slots for base and daughter cards on its chassis and up to 12 Expansion Modules and up to 384 analog, digital or IP phones and a combination of various trunk types such as E1, T1, PRI, ISDN and analog loop or ground start lines. Up to 192 T1 channels, up to 240 E1 channels, up to 16 analog trunks can be on the IP 500V2 chassis by using the Analog Trunk Module 4 (ATM4) daughter card that works in conjunction with IP500V2 Base Cards and more analog trunks can be added by using Analog 16 Expansion Modules. UP to 148 optional voice compression channels can also be used and the IPO 500 V2 can also connect up to1,000 users over 32 locations!
Messaging on the IP Office 500V2 comes in a few packages – Essential/Embedded VoiceMail and Preferred Edition/VoiceMail Pro. Essential/Embedded VoiceMail is more than adequate for most small businesses and does not need a PC to act as a server. It supports up to 6 ports/simultaneous users (2 initially included) and up to 25 hours of storage capacity (15 initially included). It supports up to an amazing 40 independent configurable Auto Attendants that can support up to 40 separate companies and up to 12 menu items per Auto Attendant with features such as dial by name/number, fax routing etc.
The Preferred Edition/VoiceMail Pro is the most advanced messaging option and does require a dedicated PC for a server and can handle up to 40 ports/simultaneous users and has many advanced features. To fully use the IP Office and it’s features the Preferred Edition/VoiceMail Pro is needed. To see more features please review chapter 13 of the IP Office 7.0 Product Description.
Do you want to add more capacity to this Processor?
See the below categories:
Do you want to pay less and only have a 30 Day warranty? If so see my E-Bay Store Links Below:
E-Bay Store Telephone Man of America - http://stores.ebay.com/telephonemanofamerica
See the below links for some popular E-Bay Store Links:
Avaya IP Office Bundles
- Avaya IP Office 500 Base Cards
- Avaya IP Office 500 Dtr Cards
- Avaya IP Office Bundles
- Avaya IP Office Digital Phones
- Avaya IP Office Dongles Etc.
- Avaya IP Office Expansion Card
- Avaya IP Office IP Phones
- Avaya IP Office Processors
- Avaya IP Office Trunk Cards
- Avaya IP Office VCM VoIP Cards
- Avaya IP Office Voice Mail Etc
Telephone Man of America at 863-614-1900