Avaya IP Office 500 VCM 64 V2 Base Card 700504032
Avaya IP500 VCM 64 V2 Base Card (700504032)
The Avaya IP500 VCM 64 Base Card provides voice compression channels for your Avaya IP500 system. Voice compression channels are required when using IP trunk or IP endpoint applications. The Avaya IP500 VCM 64 V2 base card is functionally identical to the IP500 VCM 64 V1 but it does not include 12 Avaya IP Endpoints when installed.
Avaya IP500 VCM 64 V2 Features
- Provides voice compression channels - Used for VoIP calls Provides
- 4 RJ45 ports - Can be fitted with an optional IP500 trunk interface card that uses these ports for trunk connections (IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2)
- Maximum - 2 per IP500 control unit; 148 channel maximum using IP500 and or IP400 VCM cards
- For IP Office 8.1 or higher - Provides all 64 VCM channels and includes no Avaya IP Endpoint licenses; Avaya IP telephones can be added by purchasing Avaya IP Endpoint licenses For IP
- Office 8.0 or earlier - A future service pack will be required to recognized the IP500 VCM 64 V2; not yet compatible
-- For manuals, datasheets, brochures, inventory instructions, technician requests etc please go to www.AvayaIPOffice500.com or contact the Telephone Man of America at 1-863-614-1900 or email@example.com
Programming and Support:
If you are unable to resolve any programming issues by yourself let me know and I can have my technician either call you for support at $120.00 per 60 minutes with a 60 minute minimum or have my local technician come out (Anywhere in the Country) at $145/hr with a $75 visit trip. If wiring is needed in a standard office environment with drywalls and drop ceilings and within 120’ of the processor they are $95 each – individual wire runs are needed from the phone system processor to each individual phone for a phone system.
For New System Installs - Install estimates are based off of 30 minutes per phone and if a system voice mail solution is involved 45 minutes per extension not to exceed 3 hours over that estimate. Trouble shooting is not included in the estimate and if applicable is billed separately.
Do you have an old non-working processor? Did your processor just get fried in a power surge or a power outage? We will buy it for up to $20.00 and pay for the shipping! Call us at 863-614-1900