Avaya IP Office IP500 Analog Trunk Card 4 Universal 700417405
Avaya IP Office IP500 Analog Trunk Card 4 Universal 700417405 New: $285.00 Like New: $95.00
Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk Card 4 Universal (700417405)
The Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk Card 4 provides 4 additional analog trunk ports on your Avaya IP Office system.
Avaya IP500 Analog Trunk 4 Features
- Connects to IP500 base card - When connected to IP500 base card, it provides 4 loop-start analog trunk ports
- Also provides DTMF, caller ID (ICLID), busy tone detection
- Adjustable echo cancellation - Selectable to Off, 8, 16, 32, 64, and 128 milliseconds
- Power Failure Transfer - When fitted to an IP500 analog phone base card. During power failure, the first extension port (port 1) is connected to the first analog trunk (port 9)
- Maximum - 4 per IP500 control unit
- IP Office 6.1 - Must have a minimum software level of 6.1(20)
- IP Office 7.0 - Must have a minimum software level of 7.0(12)
- IP Office 8.0 or higher
- Requires an IP500 Digital Station 8, Analog Phone 2, Analog Phone 8, ETR 6, TCM 8, VCM 32, or VCM 64 base card with empty daughter card slot
For manuals, datasheets, brochures, inventory instructions, Feature Matrix’s, technician requests etc. please go to www.VayaIPOffice500.com or contact the Telephone Man of America at 1-863-614-1900 or email email@example.com
Programming and Support:
If you are unable to resolve any programming issues by yourself let me know and I can have my technician either call you for support at $120.00 per 60 minutes with a 60 minute minimum or have my local technician come out (Anywhere in the Country) at $145/hr with a $75 visit trip. If wiring is needed in a standard office environment with drywalls and drop ceilings and within 120’ of the processor they are $95 each – individual wire runs are needed from the phone system processor to each individual phone for a phone system.
For New System Installs - Install estimates are based off of 30 minutes per phone and if a system voice mail solution is involved 45 minutes per extension not to exceed 3 hours over that estimate. Trouble shooting is not included in the estimate and if applicable is billed separately.
Do you have an old non-working processor? Did your processor just get fried in a power surge or a power outage? We will buy it for up to $20.00 and pay for the shipping! Call us at 863-614-1900