Avaya Partner ACS 7.0 Processor 509, 700316474, 700429319, 103R1
Avaya Partner ACS 7.0 Processor 5x9 - 509, 700316474, 700429319, 103R1, Built in Capacity for up to 5 lines and up to 9 phones, 12Mo. Warranty - Like New $1075.00
I no longer sell these due their surge sensitive nature. If a sudden slight surge occurs and you unit is not connected to a UPS it will die. The green light will still be on but all lines and all extensions will be dead. Buyer beware! The Avaya Partner ACS 308 processors are extremely reliable and durable. No worries there - just not on the Avaya Partner ACS 509 R 7-8 processors due to their surge sensitivity.
When upgrading a processor from a lower Partner series like baby Partner, Partner Plus or Partner II it is strongly recommended to upgrade to the ACS 5 slot carrier if expansion is needed beyond the processors capacity as the older carriers cannot always handle the ACS series Processors and issues have arisen like lines dropping etc.
Partner ACS R7.0 Processor Features
- Automatic Daylight Savings Patch - Includes the latest firmware that addresses the new daylight savings change
- Provides 5 Lines and 9 Stations
- Paging Port - Connect a loudspeaker paging system to a line port
- Backup/Restore Capabilities - Back up system programming to internal memory or a PC card
- Administration Port - Built-in serial administration port for use with Partner ACS Remote Administration Software
- Dual Line Caller ID - Supports both Caller ID name and number simultaneously on your display
- 2 PC Card Slots - Used for backup/restore of system programming, voice messaging PC cards, ASA/DXD, and software upgrades
- Direct Connection of Analog Devices - Answering machines, fax machines, telephones, and modems
- Two Contact-Closure Connections - Control door locks, security systems, and other devices by using the contact-closure adjunct
- Music On-Hold Port - Connect a music source or on-hold messaging system
- Station Message Detail Recording (SMDR) Port - Connect to a serial printer or call accounting solution
- Two Power Failure Transfer Ports - Use single line telephones to connect to your phone lines during power outages
The Partner ACS R7.0 Processor is compatible with a variety of voice mails, expansion modules, and telephone sets.
- Voice Mail Systems - Partner Mail VS (R1-R4.1 and R5.05 or higher), Partner Messaging, and Partner Voice Messaging PC Cards
- Expansion Modules - 200/200E, 206/206E, 308EC, 400E/400EC, 012E, T1, 1600 DSL
- Telephone Sets - Standard Single Line, MLS, Eurostyle, and Eurostyle Series 2
- Also compatible with a variety of wireless, headset and conferencing solutions
- Partner ACS R7.0 Processor
- Power Cord
- .pdf Documentation (see below)
If you already have an AVAYA Partner system and need some programming assistance please read over the Avaya Partner ACS Release 8 and lower Programming and Users Manual to determine the release of your system and the available features - see the Avaya Partner ACS Release 8 and lower Features Matrix
For manuals, datasheets, brochures, inventory instructions, technician requests etc please go to www.telephonemanofamerica.com or contact the Telephone Man of America at 1-863-614-1900 or email@example.com
Avaya Partner ACS 7.0 Processor 5x9 - 509, 700316474, 700429319, 103R1, Built in Capacity for up to 5 lines and up to 9 phones, 12Mo. Warranty - Like New $975.00
Part Numbers: 700316474, 700429319
Search Terms: Avaya Partner ACS Processor Release 7.0, Avaya Partner ACS 509 Processor, PAR ACS PROC MOD R7, PAR ACS R7 509 PROC
HISTORY Replaced: All Partner Processors - Partner releases 1 - 4.1 , Partner Plus releases 1 - 4.1, Partner II releases 1 - 4.1, Partner Endeavor processors releases 1-3 and all Partner ACS processors releases 1 - 6 - only 509 processor - all other ACS Processors releases 1-6 are 308 ----
Part Numbers/PEC codes of replaced Processors: 106190630, 6060-CU1, 106440217, 6060-206, 106917925, 6060-PR3, 107085847, 6060-P31, 107323347, 6060-P40, 107525560, 6060-P41, 105711220, 106413172, 6060-8A, 106627862, 6060-UP3, 107085805, 6060-U31, 107317968, 6060-U40, 107526592, 6060-U41, 105706147, 6060-CU2, 106440233, 6060-824, 106627805, 6060-PP3, 107036998, 6060-C31, 107317539, 6060- C40A, 107525545, 6060-C41, 106442304, 6050-UPA, 106441033, 6050-CTX, 106627870, 6050-UP3, 107085813, 6050-U31, 107266553, 107525651, 6050-U41, 106440993, 6050-CU1, 106627847, 6050-CU3, 107085854, 6050-C31, 107266561, 6050-C40, 107525602, 6050-C41, 108233271, 6056-PR1, 108465626, 6056-P20, 108524133, 6056-P30, 107759375, 6054-PR1, 108080920, 6054-P11, 108357468, 6054-P30, 108524141, 6054-P40, 700191307, 6054-P50, 700429301, 6054-P60
Programming and Support:
If you are unable to resolve any programming issues by yourself let me know and I can have my technician either call you for support at $120.00 per 60 minutes with a 60 minute minimum or have my local technician come out (Anywhere in the Country) at $145/hr with a $75 visit trip. If wiring is needed in a standard office environment with drywalls and drop ceilings and within 120’ of the processor they are $95 each – individual wire runs are needed from the phone system processor to each individual phone for a phone system.
For New System Installs - Install estimates are based off of 30 minutes per phone and if a system voice mail solution is involved 45 minutes per extension not to exceed 3 hours over that estimate. Trouble shooting is not included in the estimate and if applicable is billed separately.
Do you have an old non working processor? Did your processor just get fried in a power surge or a power outage? We will buy it for up to $20.00 and pay for the shipping! Call us at 863-614-1900