Avaya Partner ACS 8.0 Processor 509 700469687
Avaya Partner ACS 8.0 Processor 509 700469687 - Built in Capacity for up to 5 lines and up to 9 phones - 12 mo. Warranty - Like New ACS 7 Upgraded to Release 8 - $1075.00
I no longer sell these due their surge sensitive nature. If a sudden slight surge occurs and you unit is not connected to a UPS it will die. The green light will still be on but all lines and all extensions will be dead. Buyer beware! The Avaya Partner ACS 308 processors are extremely reliable and durable. No worries there - just not on the Avaya Partner ACS 509 R 7-8 processors due to their surge sensitivity.
When upgrading a processor from a lower Partner series like baby Partner, Partner Plus or Partner II it is strongly recommended to upgrade to the ACS 5 slot carrier if expansion is needed beyond the processors capacity as the older carriers cannot always handle the ACS series Processors and issues have arisen like lines dropping etc - see related items at the bottom of the page -
- PARTNER ACS R8.0 introduces new features to enhance customer service, reduce expenses, and simplify maintenance and serviceability.
-- Improved Feature Set --
- Caller ID to Analog Devices
- Network Clock Synchronization with Deactivation option
- Name and Extension Display
- Modified Caller ID Logs Indication
- Absent Text Messaging with Inspect option
- Hot Keypad Dialing
- Message Alert Notification
- Personalized Station Ringing
- Integrated SMDI
--- Serviceability Enhancements --
- Translation conversion and programming restoration from PARTNER ACS R6 or R7 to PARTNER ACS R8.
- Remote software upgrades via PC Administration. New PC Administration Software
- Updated PARTNERPC Administration software application supporting all the new features and applications.
---- Caller ID to Analog Devices --
- The PARTNER ACS R8 now passes Incoming Caller ID information to most industry standard analog devices (e.g. wireless / cordless telephones, single line sets, Caller ID Display boxes, etc.) on incoming CO calls and intercom calls.
- Network Clock Synchronization with Deactivation option Network Clock Synchronization is a System Administration function (Feature Code #128) The PARTNER ACS R8 system time will automatically keep in synch with the time of day passed to the switch via Incoming Caller ID on analog POTS lines.
- Deactivation Option - Some network providers provide dial tone from different parts of the country (i.e. Network provider located in Central Time Zone providing trunks to an end user located on the East coast). In this scenario, the time of day sent with the Caller ID information may originate from the Central Time Zone, in turn, resetting the system time on the end users PARTNER ACS system to Central Time. PARTNER ACS 8.0 allows you to manually deactivate the Network Time Synchronization feature, so the system clock is not affected. -- Name and Extension Display --
- The PARTNER ACS R8.0 now provides a visual display of the programmed extension name and extension number on the display. This not only simplifies locating a specific user and / or extension number, but gives the system a more professional look.
-- Modified Caller ID Logs Indication --
- With the addition of the Name and Extension information added to the display, the Caller ID Logs indication has been modified. Instead of the word -CALLS- displayed in the upper right corner of the telephone display; a -!- (exclamation mark) will now appear immediately after the extension number. This is the new indication that there are Caller ID Logs to review. All other operations for Caller ID Logging and Scrolling remain the same.
-- Absent Text Messaging--
- This feature requires a programmable button with lights. Absent Text Messaging is a User programmable feature (Feature Code 28). This feature is compatible only on PARTNER ACS 18D and 34D telephones. Absent Text Messaging provides 6 preprogrammed Absent Text Messages (Do Not Disturb, On Vacation, Out to Lunch, At Home, Away From Desk, Be Right Back). It also provides each user up to 2 user customizable messages.
- When an Absent Text Message is activated, it remains active in the users display. When the user is called via the intercom (intercom ring only), the Absent Text Message will be displayed on their LCD display as well.
-- Absent Text Messaging--
- The Inspect feature is a soft-key option, and allows you to remotely inspect the active Absent Text Message at another user-s extension. Pressing the Absent Text Message button will provide you with an INSP option in the display. Press the button associated with the Inspect option and you are prompted to dial the extension number or press the Auto Intercom button you wish to view. When you do, the active message for that user is displayed.
- Hot Keypad Dialing
- This feature requires a programmable button with lights.
- Hot Keypad Dialing is a User programmable feature (Feature Code 26)
- This feature allows any PARTNER ACS ETR telephone to make calls by just dialing the number on the keypad, without having to lift the handset or pressing a speaker button. The call progress can be monitored using the speaker in the phone.
--Message Alert Notification--
- Requires a programmable button with lights; and programmed Auto Intercom buttons on the user-s telephone.
- Message Alert Notification is a User programmable feature (Feature Code 27)
- Message Alert Notification allows any PARTNER ACS ETR telephone, programmed with Auto Intercom buttons, to see which users have messages waiting in their mailbox.
- When the Message Alert Notification button is pressed, the DSS/BLF buttons programmed on the user-s telephone will display a flashing red LED when the associated user had new voice mails waiting.
- This feature may be left on at all times or deactivated by pressing the Message Alert button again.
-- Personalized Station Ringing --
- Personalized Station Ringing is a System Administration function (Feature Code #323)
- It is administered on an extension by extension basis allowing you to assign 1 of 8 personalized ringing patterns to a user-s extension. The ringing patterns are the same as are used with the Personalized Line Ringing options. - Override Line Ringing (Admin #324)
- Override Line Ringing is a System Administration function (Feature Code #324)
- This option is administered on an extension by extension basis. It is used in conjunction with Personalized Station Ringing allowing you to determine which type of ringing takes precedence - Personalized Line Ringing or Personalized Station Ringing.
- Integrated SMDI
- This service provides built-in SMDI functionality which previously required the optional SMDI PC card.
- This service is needed for 3rd party API applications, such as Telcomp-s Pickups (ex. screen pop).
-- Unified Messaging Support for PARTNER Messaging R7 --
- Avaya now supports the PARTNER Messaging R7 Unified Messaging application, running on Windows XP Pro SP3, to SMTP and Exchange Server.
-- Translation Conversion and Migration--
- PARTNER ACS R8 supports translation conversion and programming restoration from any PARTNER ACS R6 or R7 image file to the PARTNER ACS R8.
- The PARTNER ACS R6 or R7 translation must be stored on a PCMCIA Backup / Restore / RAC card or as a backup file created with PC Administration.
- To restore from a PCMCIA Backup / Restore / RAC card insert the PCMCIA Backup / Restore / RAC card into the PARTNER ACS R8 system and initiate a System Restore command.
- To restore from a backup file created with PC Administration - connect to the PARTNER ACS R8 system using the latest version of PC Administration. Open the file you wish to restore. Follow the steps you normally use to do a System Restoration through PC Administration.
-- Remote Software Upgrades--
- PARTNER ACS R8, in conjunction with the latest version of PC Administration, supports remote software upgrades. As updates are issued to the PARTNER ACS R8 software (e.g. maintenance release), you will be able to remotely upgrade a system.
- The remote system must have a Remote Access Card and pre-established system password. You may also upgrade the system via the; or a modem properly connected via the ADMIN Translation conversion and programming restoration from PARTNER ACS R6 or R7 to PARTNER ACS R8.
- Dedicated ADMIN port on the R8 processor.
-- New PC Administration Software --
- An updated PARTNERPC Administration software application supporting all the new features and applications is available. The software is downloadable from the Avaya support.avaya.com website.
-- Platform and Telephone Support --
- PARTNER ACS 8 continues to support all current and older versions of PARTNER telephones, including: Current -Refreshed- ETR telephones (6D / 18D / 34D); Older
-Euro- ETR telephones (6B / 18D / 34D) Original MLS series telephones (6 / 18B / 18D / 34D) 3910 Wireless Telephones TransTalk 9000 series telephones Analog phones Associated DSS units (e,g. CA-48 / CA-24)
Upgrades from previous releases
All PARTNER ACS R7 processors may be software upgraded to a PARTNER ACS R8 release.
An ACS R8 Software upgrade / Backup / Restore PCMCIA card will be available at time of launch.
Older releases of PARTNER ACS (R6 and older) cannot be software upgraded. The older ACS processor module must be replaced with a new PARTNER ACS R8 processor.
The General Availability dates and List Pricing for this release are as follows:
- April 6, 2009 700469687 - PARTNER ACS R8 Processor $995.00 NPL
- 700469697 - PARTNER ACS R8 Upgrade/Bkup/Restore Card $450.00 NPL
For more information see the Avaya Partner ACS R8 PowerPoint Presentation, the Avaya Partner ACS R8 Brochure, and the Avaya Partner ACS Release 8 and lower Programming and Users Manual Also see the Avaya Partner ACS Release 8 and lower Feature Matrix
For manuals, datasheets, brochures, inventory instructions, technician requests etc please go to www.AvayaPartnerACS .com or contact the Telephone Man of America at 1-866-770-4930 or email@example.com or Skype me at TelephoneManofAmerica --
Avaya Partner ACS 8.0 Processor 509 700469687 - Built in Capacity for up to 5 lines and up to 9 phones - 12 mo. Warranty -- Like New ACS 7 Upgraded to Release 8 - $1075.00
PARTNER ACS R8 PC Administration software and documentation is available for download from support.avaya.com. ------ Part Numbers/PEC codes of replaced Processors: 106190630, 6060-CU1, 106440217, 6060-206, 106917925, 6060-PR3, 107085847, 6060-P31, 107323347, 6060-P40, 107525560, 6060-P41, 105711220, 106413172, 6060-8A, 106627862, 6060-UP3, 107085805, 6060-U31, 107317968, 6060-U40, 107526592, 6060-U41, 105706147, 6060-CU2, 106440233, 6060-824, 106627805, 6060-PP3, 107036998, 6060-C31, 107317539, 6060- C40A, 107525545, 6060-C41, 106442304, 6050-UPA, 106441033, 6050-CTX, 106627870, 6050-UP3, 107085813, 6050-U31, 107266553, 107525651, 6050-U41, 106440993, 6050-CU1, 106627847, 6050-CU3, 107085854, 6050-C31, 107266561, 6050-C40, 107525602, 6050-C41, 108233271, 6056-PR1, 108465626, 6056-P20, 108524133, 6056-P30, 107759375, 6054-PR1, 108080920, 6054-P11, 108357468, 6054-P30, 108524141, 6054-P40, 700191307, 6054-P50, 700429301, 6054-P60, 700316474, 700429319, 103R1
Programming and Support:
If you are unable to resolve any programming issues by yourself let me know and I can have my technician either call you for support at $60 per 30 minutes with a 30 minute minimum billed in 15 minute increments after that or have my local technician come out (Anywhere in the Country) at $145/hr with a $75 visit trip. If wiring is needed in a standard office environment with drywalls and drop ceilings and within 120’ of the processor they are $95 each – individual wire runs are needed from the phone system processor to each individual phone for a phone system.
For New System Installs - Install estimates are based off of 30 minutes per phone and if a system voice mail solution is involved 45 minutes per extension not to exceed 3 hours over that estimate. Trouble shooting is not included in the estimate and if applicable is billed separately.
To request service or a quote, please fill out our short Technician Request Form and someone will contact you shortly.
Do you have an old non working processor? Did your processor just get fried in a power surge or a power outage? We will buy it for up to $20.00 and pay for the shipping! Call us at 866-770-4930
- Item #: 700469687