Avaya Partner ACS ASA/DXD R3.0 PC Card 108358722
Avaya Partner ACS ASA/DXD R3.0 PC Card 108358722 Like NEW - $165.00
Partner ACS ASA/DXD Card Feature Highlights:
• For answering and directing calls only. Automatic System Answer helps the system operator handle outside calls during peak calling periods. When an outside call rings on a line programmed with Automatic System Answer, the system answers it after a specified number of rings and plays a short user-recorded greeting (20 second announcement) to the caller. Then, the system does one of the following:
• Places the call on hold at extension 10 (the outside caller hears Music-On-Hold, if it is available)
• Continues to ring all extensions that have access to the line (the outside caller hears Music-On-Hold, if it is available)
• Disconnects the call
• Direct Extension Dial permits an outside caller to dial an extension or Hunt Group directly, without the aid of the operator. With Release 3.0 or later, DXD calls also can be transferred directly into a Calling Group. When an outside call rings on a line programmed with Direct Extension Dial, the system picks it up after a specified number of rings and plays a short message (40 second announcement) prompting the caller to dial the digits of the designated extension, Hunt Group, or Calling Group.
• Compatible with Partner ACS Release 2.0 and higher
-- For manuals, datasheets, brochures, inventory instructions, technician requests etc please go to www.telephonemanofamerica.com or contact the Telephone Man of America at 1-863-614-1900 or email@example.com
Programming and Support:
If you are unable to resolve any programming issues by yourself let me know and I can have my technician either call you for support at $120.00 per 60 minutes with a 60 minute minimum or have my local technician come out (Anywhere in the Country) at $145/hr with a $75 visit trip. If wiring is needed in a standard office environment with drywalls and drop ceilings and within 120’ of the processor they are $95 each – individual wire runs are needed from the phone system processor to each individual phone for a phone system.
For New System Installs - Install estimates are based off of 30 minutes per phone and if a system voice mail solution is involved 45 minutes per extension not to exceed 3 hours over that estimate. Trouble shooting is not included in the estimate and if applicable is billed separately.
Do you have an old non working processor? Did your processor just get fried in a power surge or a power outage? We will buy it for up to $20.00 and pay for the shipping! Call us at 863-614-1900
- Manufacturer's Product Number: 108358722