Avaya IP Office 406V2/500V1 Embedded Voicemail 700343460
--- Avaya IP Office 406V2/500V1 Embedded Voicemail 700343460 Like New: $155.00
On the IP406 V2 control unit, Embedded Voicemail can be installed to provide an entry-level voicemail service without dedicating a stand-alone PC.
• 4 ports
• 15 hours message storage
• License - No license key required
• Automated Attendants - 4 independent automated attendants with the following features:
• 3 time profiles per attendant
• 12 menu items per attendant
• Automatic time out to fallback location
Configurable Record Time - Default value 2 minutes, maximum value 3 minutes
• Voicemail Breakout/Personal Auto-Attendant - Up to 3 • breakout numbers can be set up. When callers are directed to your mailbox, they can either leave a message or choose to be transferred to one of three numbers
• Multiple languages - Stored on flash memory card
• Help menus - via
• Fax detection - For rerouting fax calls via the auto-attendant menu
• Support for Hunt Group announcements
• Support for fast forward, rewind, skip message, and call sender when listening to messages
For manuals, datasheets, brochures, inventory instructions, technician requests etc please go to www.vayaIPOffice500.com or contact the Telephone Man of America at 1-863-614-1900 or email@example.com
Programming and Support:
If you are unable to resolve any programming issues by yourself let me know and I can have my technician either call you for support at $120.00 per 60 minutes with a 60 minute minimum or have my local technician come out (Anywhere in the Country) at $145/hr with a $75 visit trip. If wiring is needed in a standard office environment with drywalls and drop ceilings and within 120’ of the processor they are $95 each – individual wire runs are needed from the phone system processor to each individual phone for a phone system.
For New System Installs - Install estimates are based off of 30 minutes per phone and if a system voice mail solution is involved 45 minutes per extension not to exceed 3 hours over that estimate. Trouble shooting is not included in the estimate and if applicable is billed separately.
Do you have an old non working processor? Did your processor just get fried in a power surge or a power outage? We will buy it for up to $20.00 and pay for the shipping! Call us at 863-614-1900