Avaya IP Office 5410 Digital Telephone 700382005 700345291
Avaya IP Office 5410 Digital Telephone 700382005 700345291 Like New: $53.00
Used is defined as an item that has been used previously and may show some signs of wear and usage but is fully operational and functions as intended and are thoroughly cleaned - No new tops or bottoms - some items maybe new on it to get it back to fully operational and functioning as intended. Phones will come with new line and new curly cord ---- Like New and Used come with a 12 month warranty. -----
The Avaya 5410 digital telephone is a model designed for users that need a phone on their desk as part of their everyday job.
Avaya 5410 Features
- 5 line x 29 character display (168 x 80 pixel, 4-grayscale)
- 11 Fixed Feature Buttons
- 12 Programmable Feature Buttons
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Two-way hands-free speaker and microphone
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- Integrated Headset Socket, 8 Personalized Ring Patterns, Hearing Aid Compatible
Compatibility and Requirements
- The Avaya 5410 digital telephone is compatible with Avaya IP Office 3.0 or higher
- Requires an available digital station port
- IP Office R7.0 - IP500 control unit must be running full IP Office mode. Not compatible in Quick mode.
- IP Office R8.0 or higher - IP500 control unit must be running Essential Edition. Not compatible in Basic Edition.
• 5400 Series Telephones Fact Sheet
For manuals, datasheets, brochures, inventory instructions, technician requests etc please go to www.vayaIPOffice500.com or contact the Telephone Man of America at 1-863-614-1900 or email@example.com
-- 12Mo. Warranty ---
Programming and Support:
If you are unable to resolve any programming issues by yourself let me know and I can have my technician either call you for support at $120.00 per 60 minutes with a 60 minute minimum or have my local technician come out (Anywhere in the Country) at $145/hr with a $75 visit trip. If wiring is needed in a standard office environment with drywalls and drop ceilings and within 120’ of the processor they are $95 each – individual wire runs are needed from the phone system processor to each individual phone for a phone system.
For New System Installs - Install estimates are based off of 30 minutes per phone and if a system voice mail solution is involved 45 minutes per extension not to exceed 3 hours over that estimate. Trouble shooting is not included in the estimate and if applicable is billed separately.
Do you have an old non working processor? Did your processor just get fried in a power surge or a power outage? We will buy it for up to $20.00 and pay for the shipping! Call us at 863-614-1900